So, if you’re wondering How to screenshot on a galaxy a71?, you’ve come to the perfect spot. There are numerous methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A71.
The ability to take screenshots or capture in a photograph whatever is on the screen at that specific time on your Samsung Galaxy A71 is a crucial feature in today’s modern mobile phones and tablets.
There are programs that can accomplish this job, but thankfully, you do not need to install any more apps because it is included in the Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI operating system.
Whenever you take a screenshot, you may save that WhatsApp chat, Tinder, Instagram story, Facebook photo, or short video to your Samsung phone’s memory. With just this post, you will learn 6 simple ways of taking screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy A71.
What is A Screenshot and Why is it Important to Take a Screenshot?
A screenshot is a picture that depicts the information of a smartphone display. It is also referred as a screencap or screengrab.
The screenshots depict what you can see on your mobile device’s screen. You may also utilize screenshots to share with each other or for future reference. In today’s world, capturing screenshots, preserving them, and sharing them can be quite useful.
For instance, if you pay a bill, you may keep a snapshot of the paid page as a reference.
There are several ways to capture a screenshot with in Samsung Galaxy A71, but I’ll show you six simple methods that will allow you to simply take a screenshot inside the Samsung Galaxy A71.
6 easy methods to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A71
Method #1: How to screenshot on a galaxy a71 Using Key Combination
Press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously, and you can take the screenshot with that you just need to hold both the power button and volume down button simultaneously to take the screenshot.
You will have to go to the gallery to see the screenshots you have captured, you will find a set of options that you can use, you can edit them, share them, and delete them.
Method #2: Take A Screenshot with Edge Panel
The Edge panel option allows you to rapidly access your preferred programs, features (including screenshots), and contacts.
Follow the steps given below to enable Edge Panel Feature:
- To begin, open the Settings App.
- Scroll down and click on Display.
- Next, on the Edge Screen, tap.
- Switch on the Edge Panels now.
- Your Edge Panel is now visible on the screen.
- Lastly, swipe to the left to access the edge panel function.
- That is all.
Method #3: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A71 with Palm Swipe Features
- You simply need to open your Settings App.
- Next scroll down to the Advanced feature, where you’ll discover a Motion & Gesture control option.
- There will discover a Palm swipe and capture button at the bottom; if it is turned off, you must first turn it on.
- You may now snap a screenshot by sliding your hand over the screen of your Galaxy A71.
Method #4: Take a Screenshot with Assistant Menu
- First, launch your Settings App.
- Then proceed to Interaction as well as Dexterity.
- Finally, activate the Assistant menu.
Method #5: Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A71 Using Your Voice
- To begin, press and hold your home button.
- Then tell Google, “OK, capture a screenshot.”
Method #6: Using Third-Party Application
- To begin, go over to the Google Play store.
- Then, with in search box, put “Screenshot Easy.”
How to take screenshot using Samsung’s Assistant Menu
Whether you’re having trouble taking screenshots using the volume down and power button combo with your Samsung A71 phone, this way will be much easier and more practical.
As a result of Samsung’s Assistant Menu, you will notice a little menu button at the left or right edge of your phone’s displays that, once pressed, displays a menu of fast activities you may execute on your Galaxy phone.
And that’s how to activate the Assistant Menu for your Galaxy A71 phone so you can capture a screenshot.
- Simply navigate to your phone’s main settings page.
- Find and choose the “Accessibility” options option.
- Then choose “Interaction and dexterity.”
- Select the “Assistant menu” option, which has a toggle button next to it.
- Simply press on this button to activate it.
- When engaged, you will see a little menu button on the left or right side of your phone’s screen.
- When you hit this button, you would then see a slew of icons with various functionalities, and then you can even swipe left or right to view more of these possibilities.
- Simply choose the “Screenshots” option, touch on it, and your screenshot will be captured.
Other Related Articles:
Aside on Samsung Galaxy here is one of guide on How to screen record on iPhone? (4 Easy Steps!)
How to take screenshot using Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
The very last way for taking screenshots in or on a Samsung A71 phone would be to use the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture. This means you merely swipe the edge of your hand across the screen with your phone for capture the screenshot.
Then that is how to enable this function on your Samsung A71 phone.
- First and foremost, navigate to your phone’s settings menu.
- Navigate to “Advanced features.”
- Go over to “Motions and gestures” under advanced features.
- Lastly, on the movements & gestures tab, look for the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture,” which should have a toggle button in front of it.
- Try pressing on this toggle button to activate it, and you’re halfway there.
- To take a screenshot with your Samsung A71 phone, simply swipe the edge of your hand over the screen, as well as the page will be captured.
- While swiping, make sure the edge of your hand is touching the screen.
Long screenshot or scroll screenshot on Galaxy A71
- Take screenshots using the hardware keyboard, the palm swipe motion, or the Assistive touch approach.
- A menu will appear at the bottom of something like the screenshot preview.
- Select the down arrow icon. It will begin scrolling the screenshot.
How to View Your Taken Screenshots?
- Go to the Gallery app to view the screenshots you’ve captured.
- Then, navigate to the Screenshots folder.
- All of the screenshots you’ve captured will be shown here.
Samsung a71 screenshot not working
Reboot the device and utilize the Android storage manager to make more room. If that doesn’t work, try one of the finest cleaners for Android phones to remove trash files, or migrate your stuff to either cloud storage or an SD card.
Take Screenshot Without Buttons
If the issue is with the physical buttons, you can use third-party programs to snap screenshots. To capture screenshots, these applications add a floating icon or employ gestures. Screenshot Touch and Screen Master are two excellent applications.
Take Screenshots from the Quick-settings panel
Another of the easiest and most effective ways to take screenshots instead of using the power button on Android would be to use the “Screenshot” quick-settings tile, which is accessible on phones from brands such as TECNO, Infinix, Samsung, Xiaomi, and more. That everything you need to do is open the quick settings panel, tap the Screenshot tile, You have the shot in your gallery!
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Browse to the screen that you wish to record.
- Then, from the top right of the screen, swipe down twice.
- Now, find and press the Screenshot tile. If you can’t seem to find it, try adding it using the quick-setting edit interface.
- Following taking the screenshot, you may view the image in your gallery.
Conclusion on Not Working Screenshot on a Samsung device
Take screenshots using your Android phone. On most phones, pressing the Power as well as Volume down buttons should be doing the work. However, if you receive an error such as ‘Can’t take screenshot’ or the screenshot is blank.
Also because the app had limited screenshot capabilities or if your smartphone is from your employer or school/college, the page may include personal information’ messages at times. It does have absolutely nothing to do with your phone. When you capture a screenshot, it may seem blank at times. This is widespread in apps like Netflix and banking applications.
You may either contact the department that gave your phone or utilize Google Assistant to take screenshots of prohibited applications to resolve the issue. Alternatively, if feasible, delete the related work/school account under Settings > Accounts.
FAQS about other information that need to know on using screenshot on Samsung device
Why is my Samsung A71 always restarting?
Third-party apps might occasionally cause your Samsung phone to malfunction. If you’re unsure which app is to blame, restart your phone in Safe Mode, which also scans for malicious apps. If your device runs correctly in Safe Mode, then you can presume that the restart loop is caused by one of your third-party programs.
How do you take a screenshot?
Take screenshots of your Samsung Galaxy A70 Android 9.0 by pressing the On/Off button. To snap a screenshot, simultaneously press and hold the bottom portion of the volume key and keep them both engaged. The photo has been saved to the phone’s gallery.
What exactly is smart capture?
Smart capture allows you to grab an image of any scrollable portions of the screen that are currently hidden, crop it, and share it right away.
Where can I find Samsung capture in the settings?
Launch Settings, scroll down, then touch on Advanced Features to activate the option. Scroll down to “Motions and gestures” on the Advanced features panel, and then toggle the “Palm swipe to capture” function. To activate the function, press the switch.