The Samsung Galaxy S21 is a brand-new excellent phone with lots of useful features. How to set up voicemail on galaxy s21 series as the user, This phone has some capabilities, including one that makes it easy to leave someone a voicemail. It is a voicemail, yes. ? If you have never learned how to set up voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy S21, you are a pretty poor person. When someone you call is not available or is engaged in another chat, you can use this tool.
Simple Steps on How to set up voicemail on galaxy s21
1. How to set up voicemail on a Galaxy S21, step by step
Before you may utilize voicemail on your phone, you must complete two steps. The first need is that a voicemail number be added. This sum fluctuates depending on the nation and your service provider.
2. Configure the voicemail on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series.
Do the following to set up your voicemail number.
Activate the “Phone” app.
- On the top right, click the three dots.
- Select “Settings.”
- Click “Voicemail.”
- Then select “Voicemail Settings.”
- Note the green number next to “Voicemail number” in the picture.
- Redial the number from Step 6 (including the *) in the dialer.
- The green phone button must be pressed.
- The voicemail number is already in place.
- Go back to the Start page.
You will be asked to select a password and greeting if you are a new customer and have not yet set up a voicemail box.
- must have between 4 and 10 digits.
- No single digit may be repeated (like 1111).
- The order cannot be ascending or descending (like 1234 or 7654).
- It cannot be all or part of your phone number.
- Not 7890, 2580, or 1210.
- Not the same as an earlier PIN.
Video: How to setup voicemail on galaxy s21 5
Easy way to set up the specific voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S21.
3. Create a customized voicemail message on a Samsung Galaxy S21 series device.
You should record a customized voicemail greeting after adding the phone number to your voicemail system. The steps are listed below.
- Get the phone app going. If the numeric keypad isn’t visible, click Keyboard at the bottom of the screen.
- For roughly two seconds, hold the “1” button down while waiting for the phone to automatically dial voicemail.
- Press “3” right away to get to the voicemail settings.
- Consider the possibilities. On the majority of voicemail devices, press “2” to begin a fresh greeting.
- Tap “2” once more to record a fresh personal greeting after the current one has finished playing.
- When you’re finished, say the welcome you want to use and tap “#”. To save the greeting, press “1.”
- A custom voicemail greeting has been set. Put the phone down.
On your Samsung Galaxy S21, how to listen to voicemails
The voicemail symbol displays in the notification area when you get a new voicemail. By choosing and holding the One (1) key on the keypad, you can also access your voicemail and listen to your messages. Take these actions:
- Tap Apps from any Home screen.
- Visual Voicemail can be accessed by swiping down.
- You can listen to a voicemail by scrolling down and tapping it.
- For the message to play, tap the blue Play symbol.
You can see that it’s not that difficult when you read the instructions for setting up voicemail on the Samsung S21, don’t you think? Simply follow the above-mentioned instructions to take use of this kind of smart service from Samsung.
4. Voicemail on Samsung S21Ultra, S21, and S21Plus Will Not Disappear?
Restart your phone.
If the voicemail on your Samsung S21 is stuck, you should try rebooting the device before moving on to the lesson. If it was brought on by an arbitrary defect or software error, it would quickly go away.
Select the Power Off option from the Power menu by pressing and holding the Side button.
Then press and hold the Power button one more until the phone restarts.
Force Stop App on Phone
Since voicemail is a component of the phone app, shutting the app by force will disable all of its background functionality. This will fix the trapped voicemail issue just in case the app or device is stuck in a loop.
- Launch the Settings app.
- To find Applications, scroll down.
- Choose Phone
- Force halt by tapping.
- Create a new voicemail for yourself.
It may sound absurd, but it’s possible that when the device receives fresh voicemail, the old voicemails that are stuck will be pushed.
Cache and Data Cleaning
The Phone App’s data and cache can be cleared as yet another worthwhile trick. All temporary files and data associated with your Phone app will be deleted as a result. If the Phone app has any corrupted files or data, those will be removed from the device.
- the Settings app, then.
- Navigate to the Applications menu.
- Locate the Phone App and tap it.
- Click on Clear Cache.
- Select Clear Data.
Invoke Safe Mode
All third-party programs and functionalities are blocked in safe mode, but occasionally downloading an app from an untrusted source infects the device with malware, which may negatively impact your device in many ways. Because of this, we advise you to turn on Safe Mode on your Samsung S21, S21Plus, or S21Ultra.
- Keep holding down the Side button.
- Touch and hold the Power off button until the Power menu appears, then choose Safe mode.
Device Factory Reset
Before choosing to factory reset your device, be aware that all data and software, as well as your personal files, pictures, movies, and other items, will be erased.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Locate General management and tap it.
- Choose Reset.
- Tap Reset factory data.
- Choose Reset.
5. How do I get rid of my Samsung voicemail?
- Open the voicemail application.
- Select “Voicemail” in the bottom menu.
- Before choosing the “three-dotted” menu, choose a voicemail.
- Choose “Delete.”
- Press and hold the first voicemail message, then select “More items,” to delete many voicemails at once.
Voicemail Configuration on the Galaxy S22
Because of its characteristics, some individuals adore using the Samsung Galaxy S22. Voicemail is among the features that are useful. Leaving a voicemail for someone is helpful, but you must first set it up. You can use this article to set up voicemail on a Galaxy S22.
How to configure voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy S22
You can set up visual voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S22 by following a few simple steps; just make sure you adhere to the instructions completely.
- Access the voicemail box number
Before configuring a voicemail message app on the Galaxy S22, you should have a voicemail number ready. The quantity varies depending on the nation and service provider. Access it by launching the mobile app. Once there, look for the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen.
Three menus will appear when you tap on it: settings, contact us, and speed dial numbers. Select the setting option because you wish to set a voicemail.
Tap the voicemail and the voicemail settings to continue the process. Below the voicemail number, you will see a green number. You’ll need this number later on, so make a note of it now.
- Create a greeting and password.
Call the voicemail number you have got by using the dialer. You should make a fresh password and welcome message as a new user. The password should be between 4 and 10 characters. For a password, you cannot use the same word or number twice, such as 4444.
Another key step in configuring voicemail on the Galaxy S22 is setting the voicemail greeting. Once you’ve chosen a new password, tap the dialer icon on the phone. Next, hit the keypad that is located at the bottom of the screen.
By touching and holding the number 1 for a brief period of time, you can dial the voicemail. The voicemail settings can then be accessed by tapping the number 3. In order to add a new greeting, tap the number 2. Tap the # sign to confirm the greeting, then press the number 1 to save it.
How to play back voicemail on a Samsung S22
Try calling your Samsung Galaxy S22 from an other phone, but don’t pick it up. Your previous greeting will be picked up by the phone. Submit a message.
Ascending or descending sequence passwords, such as 12345 or 87654, are likewise not permitted by the system. Additionally, you are not permitted to use your phone number or a portion of it as a password.
A voicemail symbol will be seen in the notification bar. When you find the voicemail you wish to hear, scroll to it and hit the icon. Locate the play icon, then hear the message. I’m done now! If you can hear the message and see the voicemail symbol, your Galaxy S22 has voicemail.
You no longer have to be concerned about missing calls from friends, relatives, or coworkers if you are unable to answer them. Until you get to the phone, a voicemail app helps you save the message. After that, you can either phone them back or leave voicemail-based messages. To use and access this app whenever you receive a voicemail message on your Galaxy S22, make sure your voicemail is configured first.
Other Related Article:
A simple way How to set up voicemail on galaxy s7? ( Easy Way)
Can I turn off the voice on galaxy watch 3 Read more
Conclusion about Galaxy S21 Visual Voicemail
Well, there could be a number of causes behind the Visual Voicemail on Android/Samsung issue. However, there is no need to panic because problems of this nature are frequent.
However, I’ve covered 15 potential fixes for the Android visual voicemail issue in this article.
Find out which one works for you by following them. For cutting-edge remedies
FAQS about Samsung Galaxy S21 Voicemails
Why can’t my Samsung S21 pick up voicemails?
My Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Android 11.0 is unable to receive voicemail. You must forward calls you can’t answer to your voicemail in order to get voice messages. Solution: Set up voicemail to receive calls. Activate the phone icon.
Why doesn’t my Samsung’s voicemail function?
You may go into your voicemail settings on Android to fix your voicemail. Open the Phone app, select Settings from the three dots at the top, and then Voicemail. Verify the voicemail settings to ensure they are right.
Why won’t my S21 Ultra’s voicemail function?
On my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Android 11.0, I can’t hear voicemails. You must choose voicemail settings in order to receive voicemails. Call 121 to configure your voicemail.