How to take a screenshot with a Samsung galaxy a10e? The ability to take screenshots, or to capture in an image what is now displayed on your Samsung Galaxy A10e’s screen, is a feature that is crucial in modern mobile devices and tablets.
The good news is that the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system already includes this functionality, so you don’t need to download any additional apps to use it.
When you take a screenshot, your Samsung device’s memory can store that WhatsApp conversation, Tinder message, Instagram story, Facebook snapshot, or video frame.
Guide to Screen Record in Samsung Galaxy a10e
The following guide can be used, however, if you wish to capture a video of something that is displayed on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e, such as a video call, a story, a web page, or a portion of an online video:
You must adhere to these easy procedures to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A10e:
1- Initial step:
We start by going to the screen of your Samsung Galaxy A10e, whether it be a web page, chat window, or application.
2- Next action:
In your Samsung Galaxy A10e, simultaneously press the volume down key and the power key. The process is the same, but you must hit the volume up key and the power key simultaneously to record a video.
3. Third action:
The image is automatically saved in the gallery of your Samsung SM-A102U, SM-A102W, SM-S102DL, or SM-A102U1 cell phone when it is captured. The image gallery can be found on the home screen; it should have a photo icon, an instant photo, or depending on the software version installed, it’s possible that your image gallery application is Google Photos; in this case, look for the icon of a four-pointed paper star with four colors, one for each point.
4. Fourth action:
You can modify, crop, or distribute the recent capture you made on your Galaxy A10e to your contacts or through your favourite social network by opening the image gallery, where the images and photos will show ordered by date.
Video: How to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A10
Two easy way when it comes on taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy a10.
The Galaxy A10e has a second technique for taking screenshots:
How to take a screenshot with a Samsung galaxy a10e:
1. Open the program or screen you wish to capture on your Samsung.
2- Slide your finger from the top of the screen down and tap the “Screenshot” icon to access the notification bar or quick settings bar on your Samsung Galaxy A10e.
3- Your Samsung phone or tablet’s gallery is automatically updated with the captured image. Depending on the software version installed, it’s possible that your image gallery application is Google Photos; in this case, look for the icon of a four-pointed star made of paper with four colors, one for each point. You can find the image gallery on the home screen. It should have a photo icon, an instant photo, or depending on the version of the software installed, it might be a Google Photo icon.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Hacks & Secret Codes
Secret codes and secret codes for the Samsung Galaxy A10e Mobile are examples of such concealed features that are not visible to average users. You will have access to several secret features while using Samsung Galaxy A10e Secret Codes.
Try these Samsung secret codes for the Samsung Galaxy A10e mobile according to your needs: Screen Test Codes, Call Divert Codes, MMI Codes, Hidden Menu Codes, and Engineering Mode Codes. You can check your device’s IMEI number, access information about the device’s software, test the software and hardware, take a backup, and reset your device at any moment using these hidden codes.
List of Samsung Galaxy A10e’s Secret Codes
- IMEI number displayed: *#06#
- Date information: *#*#225#*#
- Google Play Services: #*#426#*#*
- Serial Number, Product ID, and EMUI version: *#*#1357946#*#*
- Background settings, veneer details, a network information query, a software upgrade, a factory
- reset, and battery charge: *#*#2846579#*#*
- Simple MMI Audio test: *#*#2846#*#*
- Test results for MMI Manu: *#2846#
- Images on screens: *#*#1357946#*#*
- Images on screens: *#*#2846579#*#
Hardware test codes for the Samsung Galaxy A10e:
- A brief GPS test is *#*#1472365#*#*
- GPS test of a Different Sort: *#*#1575#*#*
- Test of the LCD on an Android device: *#*#0*#*#
- Test of vibration and illumination: *#*#0842#*#*
- Test of an Android device’s touch screen: *#*#2664#*#
- Test for proximity sensors: *#*#0588#*#
- Field test of the device: *#*#7262626#*#
- Test of a device’s wireless LAN: *#*#232339#*#
- Test for Device Wireless Lan: *#*#526#*#
- Audio device test: *#*#0289#*#
- Audio device test: *#*#0673#*#
- Bluetooth device test: *#*#232331#*#*
- Test for packet loopback: *#*#0283#*#
Codes for the Samsung Galaxy A10e software:
- Contains comprehensive information on the camera on the device: *#*#34971539#*#*
- Android device with touch-screen display: *#*#2663#*#*
- The IMEI number displayed by an Android device is *#*#3264#*#*.
- Bluetooth device address is shown as *#*#232337#*#.
- Wi-Fi Mac-address is displayed as *#*#232338#*#*.
- Device and PDA firmware information: *#*#1234#*#*
- Version of the FTA software: *#*#1111#*#
- Version of FTA Hardware: *#*#2222#*#
- Build time and change list number are displayed as *#*#44336#*#*.
Tips and tricks for troubleshooting the Samsung Galaxy A10e
This entire manual is intended for just that. You can try out different Samsung Galaxy A10e tutorials. starting with the most fundamental setups, such as initial network connections, through customizations like ringtones and wallpaper.
We also talk about complex subjects. A guide for managing storage and phone security is one of the few. The next set of lessons will show you how to enter recovery mode and perform a factory reset and wipe cache partition.
Finally, this guide contains solutions to frequent issues. Find the critical help you require here, whether you can’t connect to the Wi-Fi or your phone is locked out. Users can employ the solution we offer on their own.
Other Related Articles:
The best guide in terms on How to screenshot on a galaxy a71? (6 Best Methods)
The Samsung Galaxy A10e contact addition process
To add a contact on a Samsung Galaxy A10e, follow these steps:
- Access Contacts. To display the app list, swipe up from the Home screen. Next, select Contacts by tapping it.
- Select the addition (+) sign. The screen’s bottom right corner contains this icon.
- Determine where to keep the contact. You’ll be presented with a dialog asking where you want to save the data (Phone, SIM, or Google account). Select what you want by tapping “Select.”
- Specify the name. The contact name should be entered first. To type, use the keyboard.
- Please provide your contact details. Enter your contact’s phone numbers and email addresses here.
- When finished, tap “Save” to complete the saving of the contact
On the Samsung Galaxy A10e, how do you add a contact photo?
The steps listed below will show you how to add a contact photo to your Samsung Galaxy A10e.
- Activate the Contacts app. Locate the Contacts icon by sliding up from the Home screen. To open it, tap.
- Choose a contact. To find the relevant contact, scroll up and down if necessary. To choose one, tap.
- The Edit icon is at the bottom of the screen; tap “Edit.”
- The Camera icon is tapped. The top of the screen contains this icon.
- To access images in the Gallery app, select “Gallery” and then hit the Gallery button.
- Select the desired picture. To use an image as your contact photo, tap on it. Additionally, you have the option of selecting a picture from a folder.
- Adapt the picture. To reposition the image, hold it and drag. Tap “Done” when done.
- Close off this procedure by clicking the “Save” button. After that, use the Home key to return to the Home screen.
Including a contact photo has various benefits. Maybe you don’t want to be misled by two acquaintances with the same name. A picture will therefore tremendously aid you in avoiding confusion.
Photos also lend a lovely personal touch to your address book. For instance, seeing a photo of a loved one when they call can brighten your day.
Conclusion on Screenshot on other social media platforms
Although the Samsung Galaxy A10e has a nice appearance, it is lacking in the essentials.
But one benefit is that it offers a ton of screenshot alternatives than making a screenshot comes in very handy in many situations. For instance, you could want to record and preserve data from the Samsung Galaxy A10e’s display.
You can use a screenshot to send a loved one a section of a conversation you are having on Facebook, Viber, or WhatsApp.
FAQS about take a screenshot with a Samsung galaxy a10e
Without the power button, how can I snap a screenshot on my Samsung A10?
Samsung devices, for instance, have a special palm swipe gesture. To take a screenshot in this, swipe your hand across the phone’s screen either from right to left or from left to right. To utilize it, though, you must enable it in the settings. Enable palm swipe by going to device settings > motions & gestures.
On my Samsung E, how can I take a screenshot?
There are two ways to do it: either through Samsung’s proprietary system by pressing the power or power button located on the right side and the start button, located directly under the screen of our Samsung, or through the Android native method by simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume down key.
Is it simpler to take a screenshot on a Samsung device?
Similar to how most other Android phones work, taking a screenshot only requires pressing the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously. Then, let them go after holding them for about a second. It’s really simple to take screenshots with one hand because of the button arrangement (power is on the other side of the volume button).