How to turn off voice assistant on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3? How to turn off voice on galaxy watch 3?
If it does not correct the problem, try to turn off all voice commands, power down your Samsung Galaxy S3 and, then turn it back on again.
Say Voice guide off or Turn off Voice guide. It turns off all functions except for call notifications and messages.
Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch is one of the fascinating built-in features and it helps in many ways.
When the Voice Assistant is on, it will describe any option which is tapped. When you double-tap the option, it will perform the specified function.
For new users, it is one of the best features to know all the new features in the watch.
Once it is powered back up enable the voice commands once more and see if the problem persists. Long-press both physical buttons on the watch.
6 ways to Turning Off voice on Galaxy watch
Here are 6 ways to turn off voice on your galaxy watch.
1. Turn off Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
(1) Power on the Samsung Galaxy Watch and press the Home button. This will show you all the apps on the watch.
(2) Tap on the Settings icon to select it. Double-tap it to open the Settings menu.
(3) Go to the Accessibility option and double-tap it to open.
(4) On the Accessibility screen, select the Screen reader option.
(5) The Voice Assistant option will appear. Choose the Voice Assistant option.
(6) Turn off the Voice Assistant toggle by double-tapping the toggle.
(7) From now on, you won’t get any voice assistant commands. To enable the voice assistant again, turn on the toggle by double-tapping it.
Video: How to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 – 3 Ways
This is a 3 simple way for you to Turn Off Samsung Galaxy Watch 3.
2. How to Turn off Voice Assistant on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
How to turn off voice on galaxy watch 3
(1) Press the Home button on your watch.
(2) A bunch of apps will appear. Tap on the S Voice app.
(3) Now, a screen with a mic-shaped icon will appear. Select the More icon (three-dotted icon) to open the options menu.
(4) Tap the Voice feedback option to turn it off on the Samsung Galaxy Watch.
(5) When it is turned off, you will see a slash on the Voice feedback icon.
(6) Click the Voice feedback icon to turn it on. It will turn on the Voice Assistant again.
3. How to activate Google Assistant on your Galaxy Watch 4 without ‘Hey Google’
Fortunately, saying “Hey Google” is just one method of activating Google Assistant on the Galaxy Watch 4. Another way you can get the digital assistant up and running is by tying Google Assistant to one of the physical buttons found on the Galaxy Watch 4. Specifically, the home key.
By heading into Settings on your watch and finding your way into Advanced features, you can customize what the home key does. With either a double press or press and hold, you can activate Google Assistant which will launch directly into listening mode. Using this function, you can save a good amount of battery on a watch that could definitely use it.
4. How to turn off voice assistant on samsung watch.
Its a bit over-elaborate but there we go. However the only way I can turn it off is by starting the workout on my phone independently and. I use my Galaxy Watch when I work out.
Please press and hold Volume Up Volume Down button together for several seconds about 3 or 5 seconds. How to Enable or Disable Voice answer on Samsung Gear S3. Tap Voice assistant once to select it then double tap it to enter the menu.
Tap Turn off. Open your Google app. I show you how to disable or enable the voice assistant on all Samsung Galaxy phones.
I started a workout program through the Samsung health app and when I start it on the watch the voice guide is constantly interrupting my music. The voice assistant voiceover feature is for the vision impaired
Disable voice announcements during workout samsung galaxy watch
Several new Samsung watch users reported that their watch provides a loud audio summary every 15 minutes while walking or running. Many users find this an inconvenience, particularly if they listen to music or podcast while working out.
5. Customize Audio messaging and voice summary settings on the Galaxy watch
- Turn off the audio messaging on Samsung Galaxy Watch while exercising
- Start by opening up the Exercise/ Workout screen (Multiworkout widgets)Samsung Galaxy Watch exercise settings
- Tap on your preferred exercise and immediately tap on the Settings icon on the screenLaunch exercise settings on samsung galaxy watch
- This will open the exercise settings
- Scroll down all the way and turn off ‘Audio Guide’Disable Audio guide for exercise on Galaxy watch
- You can also tap on the exercise settings icon before choosing the exercise
- Some exercises have ‘Guide Frequency,’ for example for WalkingAdjust audio guide frequency on samsung galaxy watch
- Tap on this to customize. You can choose from
- Distance every 1 mile
- Time every x minutes
- Disable ‘Guide Frequency’ altogether if you don’t want to hear the voice summaries OR
- Customize it to a suitable distance or time according to your preference
- Disable ‘Coaching Messages’ from your ‘workout screen’ if you don’t want messages.
What can Assistant do on Galaxy Watch 3?
On your Galaxy Watch, feel free to ask Google Assistant to:
- Manage your time (like “start a timer” or “set reminders”)
- Control your smart home (like “turn on the bedroom light”)
- Answer your questions (like “how’s the weather today”)
- Call or message someone (like “call John”)
- Can you launch Assistant with a hardware key?
Yes, in addition to the app icon and wake word, Assistant can be activated via a hardware key on your Galaxy Watch 4. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Customise keys. It should appear below “Double press” or “Press and hold” of the Home key. You can enable or disable “Hey Google” and “Speech output” (under Settings > Google > Assistant).
Who can use Assistant on Galaxy Watch 3?
Google Assistant is available in 10 markets, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, the UK, and the US.
Which languages are supported?
Google Assistant supports 12 languages on Galaxy Watch 4. These include Danish, English (American, Canadian, United Kingdom, Australian, and Irish), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French (Canadian and France), and Taiwanese.
6. How to turn on Voice Assistant on Samsung Phone
- Slide up the home screen. Users will start from the home screen. Slide up from the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.
- Locate and go to “Settings”. Find the “Settings” icon and once you locate it, tap to open.
- Tap “Accessibility”. The “Settings” app handles almost every configuration on your phone. To find “Accessibility”, you might need to scroll down because the menu is located at the bottom.
- Tap “Vision”. Once inside “Accessibility”, tap “Vision” located at the topmost of the screen.
- Tap “Voice Assistant”. By default, Voice Assistant is turned off on your phone. Tap here to enter the “Voice Assistant” menu.
- Tap the slider. Here you will find a slider button to toggle Voice Assistant on or off. Tap on it to activate.
- Confirm “OK”. A window will appear explaining how Voice Assistant (TalkBack) will operate on your phone. Take a moment to read then confirm by tapping “OK”.
- Go through the first-time setup process. This step applies to users who have never set up Voice Assistant before. To enable Voice Assistant, you have to disable TTS (Text to speech) and several other features. There’s the “settings” menu to change the configuration. Or you can directly tap “Enable” but there will be a risk that your phone may behave unexpectedly.
- Read the tutorial. Also for first time users, a tutorial is available to get familiar with Voice Assistant. Read the tutorial and tap “NEXT” to continue to the next page. When you finish with the tutorial, tap “DONE”.
If you are using your Samsung Galaxy watch for a brisk walking exercise and want to enjoy your music or podcast, you can turn off the Audio guide features.
Other Related Articles:
Can i easily jailbreak Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 in what way ? Click Here
How do you use voice assistant on Samsung watch?
You can call Bixby for help anytime, anywhere. The default voice wake-up command for Bixby is “Hi, Bixby.” Just say this phrase, and then give your desired command. You can also double press the Home key (Power key) to open Bixby and give it a command.
How to get Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung is asking Galaxy Watch 4 users to update to a new “Assistant” app that appears in the Google Play > My apps list (or search on your watch’s Play Store).
After downloading the latest version of the app, Google Assistant will appear as a new icon in the app launcher on your watch. An initial launch will ask you to “Activate Google Assistant on your watch”. You will then be directed to your phone to complete the setup process.
- Update and launch the latest version of the Assitant app on your watch.
- You will be asked to activate Google Assistant.
- Access your Assistant with “Hey Google” and agree to Voice Match.
- Select your preferences like saving audio and getting personal results.
- Now, you can talk to Google Assistant.
Conclusion Samsung smart watch Turn off Voice
If your Samsung smart watch (LTE) experiences mobile data issues, cannot answer calls, receive texts, or does not display your phone number in the Settings menu, there are a few things you can try. If those options do not work, it may be necessary to contact your carrier for network options or activation support.
if you don’t like hearing constant alerts, you can mute all sounds to enjoy complete silence. On your smart watch, navigate to and open Settings. Swipe to and tap Sound and vibration. From here you can adjust the options for volume, ringtone, notifications, and more.
You will not be notified if the notifications for Incoming call, Missed call, and Messages are turned off. To check this, open the Galaxy Wearable app on the connected phone, then tap Watch settings, and then tap Notifications.