There shouldn’t be any issues with screen recording on your iPhone. How to screen record on iphone 8 plus? With the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus, you may share critical information with others or record a hilarious moment to remember it later.
This article should provide you with all the information you need to record the iPhone’s screen in case you still lack the necessary skills.
After learning how to screen record on the iPhone 8, you shouldn’t run into any problems. Imagine the procedure as recording a video instead of a screenshot of the iPhone’s display.
Installing the recorder
Make sure the screen recording feature is turned on first. Select Customize Controls from the Control Center section of the Settings app’s Settings menu.
An icon for screen recording ought to appear. A white circle on a red background can be seen. Simply click the green Plus sign, or drag the icon to the Quick Menu section. You’ll have rapid access to the screen recording capability if you do this.
You can start screen-recording the iPhone now that the icon is present on the quick access bar. Choose the screen that you want to capture. It might be your home screen, a game you’re playing, the iPhone’s settings menu, or the current video call you’re on.
How to screen record on iphone 11 pro max? ( Quick Best Guide)
How to screen record facetime on iphone ( 6 Best Step by Step Guide)
Swipe up from the smartphone’s bottom, where the home button is, to see the quick access menu (Control Center). It’s the same location where the iPhone’s camera, flashlight, and other functionalities are often found.
On the recorder icon, click. There should be a countdown of three seconds to help you get ready. After those three seconds, the iOS will start recording. The recording is active as seen by the red line at the top of your iPhone’s display.
Click the red line or the recorder button to end the recording. There will be a confirmation pop-up. If you want to stop recording, click Stop. If not, click Cancel.
A notification at the top of the screen will signal the end of the recording. The movie was also saved in the Photos folder, as you will see.
Recording the iPhone screen silently
You might wish to capture the screen in specific circumstances, but not the audio. Perhaps there is too much noise around you for you to transmit a brief instructional video to someone. There is really no need to bother with the audio anyhow if the visual information is sufficient, right? After all, speaking over the background noise will make the recording seem worse.
The microphone may be turned off quite easily. Start recording the iPhone’s screen by following the same instructions. However, make sure the microphone is turned off rather than enabled. While you are recording the screen, there is a separate icon for the microphone.
You should immediately notice it, and by tapping the icon, you can choose whether the microphone will be used when recording or not.
iPhone screen recorder programs
For individuals who want to record the iPhone screen without utilizing the built-in capability, there are numerous applications available. Additionally, the majority of these programs include built-in editing features that can be used to produce videos that are more coherent.
Applications you might wish to look into are:
- Note it down!
- Set a record
- Recorder, DU
- Capture by TechSmith
- Screen Recorder Plus
These programs were all certified by Apple and are secure to use because they are all offered on the official app store.
Additional helpful hints for recording iPhone screen
You want the movie you create after capturing the iPhone screen to be as good as it can be, right? If so, there are a few additional factors to take into account.
Clear the clutter from your home screen first so it doesn’t interfere with the recording. Additionally disruptive are smartphone notifications, which should be turned off.
Another sound suggestion to enhance the video quality is to lock the orientation. Tap the padlock symbol in the Control Center while holding the device either up-and-down or sideways.
How to screen record on iphone 8 plus with sound
Capture the display
Screenshots are useful, but occasionally a brief how-to video can convey a point more effectively. You don’t need any additional software to make quick screen recordings of up to 15 minutes using Microsoft Stream, which also records your camera and microphone.
Use the most recent versions of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 or macOS in order to record your screen. Learn about the restrictions and supported browsers.
- In Microsoft Stream, choose Create > Record screen.
- Select Allow Microsoft Stream to use your camera and microphone when your browser asks you to.
- Your camera and microphone will be inoperable if you choose Block. To enable them, select Allow next to the appropriate device by clicking the lock icon in the address bar of your browser.
- To configure your camera and microphone, click the Webcam icon or the Microphone icon, respectively. Make sure your USB camera or microphone is connected in and choose it from the menu if you’re using one. If you don’t want them in your recording, you can also switch off your camera and microphone.
- Now that you’re prepared, start recording!
- Choose the microphone and camera to use. When you select your desired camera and microphone, the images in each choice list will update.
Capture the display
The microphone will pick up any sounds or background noise, such as typing, if you chose to share audio. If you chose to share your camera, even while the recording is reduced, the webcam will still capture any physical movement.
- To begin recording, click the Record button.
- Click Share after choosing whether to share your full screen, a particular application window, or a browser tab. Choose the Share audio option to add sounds from your computer in the recording.
- You might need to configure screen recording permissions in System Preferences if you’re using macOS Catalina. Find out more about the Catalina permissions in macOS.
- Wait for the recording to start after the countdown.
- Once you start, the timer will indicate how much time is left.
- Now you can navigate to the program or window you want to record.
- Return to the Microsoft Stream screen recorder tab in your browser after you’re done recording or if you need a break. Change to another window if you need to complete other tasks while recording. You must return to the screen you are recording if you need to take any action while it is being recorded.
- To stop recording the screen, audio, and camera at any moment, select the Pause symbol. To resume, click the Play icon.
- Select Next to view your recording when you’re done.
Other Related Article:
This is the summarized article in terns on How to screen record on iPhone? (4 Easy Steps!)
Look over the recording
- To view the recording, click the Play button on this page. If you’re not satisfied and wish to try again, choose Record once more.
- To move on to the following step if you are pleased with your recording, select Upload to Stream.
Uploading a screen capture
You will have a file to do with as you like after recording the screen. Email it to a colleague or upload it to a favorite Stream channel.
- Your video will begin uploading to Stream on the Upload to Stream page. In the meanwhile, you can:
- Follow the uploading development
- In the details field, enter the title, subtitle, and language of the video.
- Everyone in your company will be able to see your video once it is published. Deselect this checkbox to make the video viewable exclusively to you. Let employees at your organization see this video.
- Click Update video information to configure specific rights, groups, channels, and other settings
- You have two options after the upload is finished: publish or save.
a. Click Publish. You can now see your video! To watch or share your video, select Go to Video to go to the video page on Stream. When processing is finished, you may additionally trim your movie by choosing Trim video from the More actions option.
b. If you’re not quite ready to post your video, click Save as draft. You can post your video at any moment from My Content > Videos in Stream, where it will be saved after you finish editing it.
It can be very helpful to perform a tutorial or demonstrate to a friend how to complete specific tasks in an Apple iPhone 8 Plus by recording the screen of your mobile device in a video with sound, saving it in a video file, and then sending it or uploading it to a platform like YouTube or social networks.
How can I record the sound and the screen of my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Control Center on an iOS device running version 14 or later, then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording. Open Control Center on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. then click on Microphone. Wait for the three seconds to pass after selecting Start Recording.
Can the iPhone 8 Plus record?
A 3-second countdown will start when you touch the recording icon on your Apple iPhone 8 Plus to start recording a video without using the microphone. A red line and the word “Recording” will appear at the top of the screen to signify that everything you see is being recorded.
Why does my iPhone screen recording not include sound?
So, try turning on the microphone audio first if you get an iPhone screen recorder no sound issue. To open the Control Center, swipe up. Locate the Screen Record icon, click it, then hold it down until the Microphone Audio menu appears. To make the microphone icon red, tap on it.