You may occasionally be welcomed by the iPhone unavailable message, which prohibits you from signing in and using your iPhone. Here seem to be five methods for circumventing the restriction and regaining control of your smartphone.
Being locked from your iPhone at the lock screen may be a major issue, leaving you unable to access crucial information or applications for an extended period of time. This post will show you how to repair an unusable iPhone so that you may go there again.
Why is my iPhone unavailable?
Whenever your iPhone does indeed have a security code, you will be prompted to enter it five times. Though all five tries fail, your iPhone would become inoperable. On the screen, you’ll get a ‘iPhone Unavailable, attempt again in 1 minute’ message.
Should you continue to guess the passcode, the sixth incorrect guess will lock you out for 5 minutes. And the sixth is 15 minutes long.
The more you guess, the longer you will have to wait for your next chance. Whenever it reaches ten, your iPhone locks you out forever and displays the message ‘iPhone Unavailable.’ ‘Connect to iTunes’ appears on the screen.
Video guide: How to Fix iPhone Unavailable
Simple video steps on how to solve a problem in terms of the pop up message iPhone unavailable
What to do when iPhone says unavailable?
There are a few solutions to this problem, each with advantages and disadvantages. It is essential to exhaust all possibilities before attempting to fix the problem.
1. Option for Direct Reset using Erase iPhone
The quickest route to get through the screen is likewise displayed on the iPhone. In brief, your smartphone will offer the option to “Erase iPhone” at the bottom of the screen.
This is not available in all versions of iOS, with previous versions not providing the choice. In such circumstances, you will need to employ a 4uKey directly to get entrance.
2. Unlocking an Unavailable iPhone without a Passcode Using 4uKey
Tenorshare’s 4uKey iPhone Unlocker is indeed a program designed to circumvent issues such as an unpassable password.
It is therefore compatible with the most recent iPhones and iPads, as long as they are running iOS 15.4 or iPadOS 15.4.
In terms of how to deactivate an iPhone, 4uKey provides a quick and simple guided technique to unlocking the iPhone even without an Apple ID.
How to Use 4uKey to Unlock an Unavailable iPhone Without a Passcode
- 4uKey should be downloaded and installed. Start the app by opening it.
- Use a USB-to-Lightning connection to connect the iPhone to the PC.
- Choose where you want to store the firmware package and choose Download. You’ll need at least 7GB of free space on your PC.
- When downloaded, select the Start to Remove button.
- After a few minutes, a screen will appear informing you that the Screen Lock has indeed been successfully removed. The iPhone can then be restored from a backup.
3. iCloud may be used to repair an iPhone with an inaccessible screen.
iCloud is designed for Apple customers to upload their data as well as sync their iPhone, and it also contains a built-in function, Find My, that allows you to find and wipe your iPhone or indeed any Apple device around for as long as the device having enabled Find My and is also connected to the Internet.
- To begin, sign in to iCloud Find My using your Apple ID, which was also required to set up the locked iPhone. You may use an iPad, Mac, PC, or any smartphone with a browser.
- Waiting a few seconds, and all of your devices with much the same Apple ID will be automatically placed on a map.
- At the top, select ‘All Devices.’ And then choose your unavailability iPhone from the list.
- Then press the “Erase” button, which again will display a warning notice informing you that all of your device’s content including settings will really be totally erased.
- After validate your choice, click “Erase” once again.
4. How to Unlock an Unavailable iPhone via iTunes
Whenever iPhone indicates iPhone is unavailable, then third option is to use iTunes to recover your phone back factory settings. However, when your iPhone is locked, iTunes may fail to recognize it. In this case, take the instructions outlined below.
- Put your unresponsive iPhone in recovery mode firstly, subsequently connect it to your computer’s iTunes.
- A notice window will appear on iTunes. Then choose the restore option.
- After that, your iPhone will be restored in a matter of minutes. After it resumes, you’ll get the Hello screen.
5. Erase iPhone via Find My iPhone
Whenever you don’t really have direct access to your iPhone, the very last approach is useful. For examples, whether it was taken on vacation by a close relative while you’re at home and they forgot the passcode you provided them to retrieve the iPhone.
If that is too further out of reach to repair, you may still restore the iPhone to factory settings if you have Internet connection and have your Apple ID information.
How to Erase iPhone via Find My iPhone
- Open iCloud.com in a web page and sign in with the appropriate Apple ID.
- Choose Find my iPhone.
- Can choose All Devices, then the iPhone.
- Validate the action by clicking “Erase iPhone.”
- The iPhone will then be wiped and reset to factory defaults.
Measures to avoid iPhone Unavailable Lock Screen happening again
You may take another step to avoid to have seen the “iPhone is unavailable” lock screen again.
One method is to back up your smartphone on a regular basis using iCloud or iTunes. If your card is lost or stolen, you’ll also have a recent backup from which to restore.
Enabling two-factor verification for your Apple ID adds an extra degree of protection to your account as well as helps guarantee which only you can manage your device.
Bypass the “iPhone Unavailable try again in 15 minutes” message with iCloud Find My iPhone
Whenever users don’t really have access to a computer, you may circumvent the iPhone Unavailable Message by using iCloud Find My iPhone.
To utilize this option, ensure that you have your Apple ID and password and that your iPhone is connected to a network prior to the lockout.
Launch any different browsers on your iPhone or even another smartphone. Navigate to www.iCloud.com.
- Input your Apple ID and password to access your iCloud account.
- Navigate to Find My iPhone > All Devices.
- Choose your iPhone and then tap Erase iPhone. Enter your Apple ID password, followed by Erase.
Here’s How To Fix Your My iPhone Black Screen
A black screen on an iPhone might indicate a hardware problem or be caused by minor firmware issues. A hard reset is a possible quick remedy. For iPhone 8 or previous devices, hold down the power as well as home buttons for 10 seconds.
If your iPhone lacks a home button, you most likely have a recent model (iPhone X or newer). When hard reboot your iPhone black screen, push and release the volume up option, then perhaps the volume down button, and finally the power button until you’ve seen the Apple logo on your screen.
Other Related Article:
On the other side other than unavailable message on iPhone here is also one on How to set do not disturb iPhone text messages (5 Easy Way)
Perform the Forced restart
Stuck iPhone screen difficulties caused by small software defects such as sporadic firmware failures are frequently resolved by a forced restart. A forced restart is similar to a soft reset in function but varies in execution.
- Contains the highest and release your Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Finally, hold down the Power/Side button until you see the Apple logo.
Perform a DFU restore
If your iPhone remains stuck on the black screen of death after executing the recovery mode restore, the DFU or Device Firmware Upgrade mode restoration is a final option. It is the most thorough sort of system restore performed on an iPhone and is frequently utilized to address serious system faults that caused their device to malfunction.
Conclusion on things that need to consider o avoid disabling an iPhone
To prevent deactivating the iPhone, there are a few basic things to consider. To begin, make sure the passcode is remembered and simple for you to input. Second, keep track about where your iPhone is so that others do not try to determine the passcode and lock it themselves.
When you repeatedly input incorrect passcodes, your iPhone will be locked with the iPhone unavailable screen. You may simply unlock it by using the techniques described above. Set an easy-to-remember passcode the next time.
Finally, be aware of instances in which the screen may be touched while awake, which might be misinterpreted as an entry attempt. Wet jeans pockets, objects lost in luggage, and other factors can all cause this.
FAQS about IPhone unavailable messages
What should I do if my iPhone indicates it is unavailable?
Set your iPhone to recovery mode. Once connected to the computer, hold the button down until the iPhone displays the recovery mode screen, then release it. Open Finder or iTunes and select the View Connected iPhone option. When asked on how you want to update or restore, choose Restore.
How do you force a hard reset on an iPhone?
Press and swiftly release the volume up button, then the volume down button, and finally the side button. Remove the button when you see the Apple logo.
Why isn’t my iPhone being restored?
Frequently, an iPhone will not restore due to a cracked or otherwise malfunctioning Lightning cable. Try another Lightning cable or borrow one from a friend. Using third-party cables that are not MFi-certified by Apple can also create restoration issues.